Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Facial paralysis and bells palsy

I believe this may be a possible cure for Facial paralysis and bells palsy.
Based on acupressure/acupunture principles it entails stimulating a pressure point located in your ear.


The point lies on the inside wall of the highlighted area, at the bottom of the valley, which i think is called Intenal anti-tragus.

It may hurt while stimulating this point but that's usually a good sign as points which need stimulating are often sensitive.
I have witnessed 3 people who have been cured by the stimulation of this point. At first the paralyzed are will usually tingle or twitch and the mouth will salivate.

Here's a video claiming to use Acupuncture to cure Cerebral Palsy. I believe it works on the same principles.



There is lots of information google search for more information.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi - are you an accupressure / accupuncture therapist?
if so please email me back.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sir..
I'm Genny from Philippines. My 11 year old sister have bell's palsy for 4m years. Not treated only now she is having her therapy. It have been 2 weeks already in her physical therapy but I can't seem to find any improvement. Can you please help me..If you can share some points for me to do to her inside the house or areas to massage in her face. Thank you very much and hoping for your positive response.
God bless.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home